Skip to content
Thera-Band Pro Series Slow-Deflate Exercise Balls 85 cm
- Professionals clearly prefer our line of exercise balls, which is led by Thera-Band Pro Series SCP, the premier slow-deflate exercise ball on the market for many reasons.
- One is professional: This ball was specially designed to deflate slowly if punctured, thereby reducing risk of injury.
- It also provides improved stability at the points of body contact and enhanced performance due to the responsive surface design.
- Another reason is personal: It's simply the most comfortable exercise ball patients will sit on.
- It's also the best one they'll grip, thanks to built-in latitudinal ridges and an outstanding texture that doesn't feel like plastic.
- The Thera-Band Pro Series SCP Exercise Ball is available in five sizes for a custom fit.
- Each Thera-Band Pro Series SCP Slow-Deflate Exercise Ball comes with two plugs, an inflation adapter, and a measuring tape to help insure proper inflation.
- Bulk packaged Exercise Balls come in a poly-bag designed for in-clinic use.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh