Skip to content
Thera-Band Pro Series Slow-Deflate Exercise Ball 55 cm Red
- Professionals clearly prefer our line of exercise balls, which is led by Thera-Band Pro Series SCP, the premier slow-deflate exercise ball on the market for many reasons.
- One is professional: This ball was specially designed to deflate slowly if punctured, thereby reducing risk of injury.
- It also provides improved stability at the points of body contact and enhanced performance due to the responsive surface design.
- Another reason is personal: It's simply the most comfortable exercise ball patients will sit on.
- It's also the best one they'll grip, thanks to built-in latitudinal ridges and an outstanding texture that doesn't feel like plastic.
- The Thera-Band Pro Series SCP Exercise Ball is available in five sizes for a custom fit.
- Each Thera-Band Pro Series SCP Slow-Deflate Exercise Ball comes with two plugs, an inflation adapter, a measuring tape to help insure proper inflation, and a poster detailing 24 exercises.
- Size Chart:
- 4'7"-5'0" : 45 cm
- 5'1"-5'6" : 55 cm
- 5'7"-6'1" : 65 cm
- 6'2"-6'8" : 75 cm
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh