Sky Med Quadruple Cane Tip
- Lightweight and sturdy rubber tip suitable for use with most canes.
- Compact design allows ease of use on stairs.
- More easily navigate uneven terrain or loose surfaces such as sand and gravel.
- Base features non-slip, enhanced traction design.
- Stands on its own - no more retrieving fallen canes.
- Enhances user stability, and reduces fatigue associated with stress impact to hand, wrist and elbow.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 4" W x 4" L
- Black only.
The Skymed Quadruple Cane Tip is so far superior to boring, run-of-the mill cane tips that it's a shame it even has to go by the same name. After all, as anyone who has used them will see; they are in a class by themselves.
As their four-pronged shape would suggest, these little gems are literally, the stars of the show. They make getting around a cinch. Suddenly ordinary walking will feel like flying... well, maybe not exactly, but you get the point. Or should we say tip?
The clever design is lightweight and sturdy. It makes the trickiest of terrains, (even stairs) a breeze. Users have found that when fear of balance is minimized, the joy of life becomes magnified. And life's too short to worry about something silly like simple, everyday gettin' around town.
This ActiveForever cane tip is a strong and durable source of support that fits most standard canes. The advanced, state-of-the art design can make almost any cane feel as though it's an extension of it's owner.
The traction on the base gives it effective gripping power. The star shape allows the cane to stand on it's own, easily! So the days of retrieving fallen canes are over. This sophisticated, stylish cane tip from ActiveForever is the right choice for people who like to move. It won't slow you down!
Quadruple Cane Tip Features
- Black rubber
- Allows the user to easily navigate difficult, uneven and loose surfaces
- Lightweight and sturdy
- Suitable for most 0.88" diameter standard canes
- Compact design allows for ease of use on stairs
- Base features non-slip, enhanced traction design
- Stands on its own
- Enhances user stability, and reduces fatigue associated with stress impact to hand, wrist and elbow
- 1 Year manufacturer warranty
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Tip dimensions: 4" W x 4" D
- Dimensions: 2.5" H x 5" W x 7.5" D
- Weight: 1 lb.