Kinesio Pre-Cut Tape Knee
- Precut Kinesio Tape applications are made from strips of Kinesio Tex Tape, pre-cut into shapes and sizes for specific body parts.
- Each strip has been precut with smooth edges and rounded ends.
- The backing is perforated for easier application, and also has cutting guides for making size adjustments.
- Illustrated application instructions are included in each convenient 3" x 7" foil packet.
- The KinesioTape Precut Knee application consists of 3 I-strips covering the central, medial and lateral aspects of the knee, with an additional I-strip around the border of the kneecap to provide patellar support and stability.
- The Kinesio Precut Knee Tape can be used to provide support and relieve knee pain and swelling for such conditions as runners knee, jumpers knee and cyclists knee.
- Contains 1 single-use application in black and blue.
Kinesio pre-cut tape provides fast and effective pain relief and support for muscle aches and injuries. Kinesio is designed to directly target the fascia (skin layers) and muscle tissue to treat the cause of muscle inflammation and pain. Kinesio pre-cut tape is hypoallergenic, nonrestrictive, has a water resistant coating and is easy to apply. It can be worn for 24 hours a day and provide relief for up to 3 days.