Kinesio Pre-Cut Tape Foot
- Precut Kinesio Tape applications are made from strips of Kinesio Tex Tape, pre-cut into shapes and sizes for specific body parts.
- Each strip has been precut with smooth edges and rounded ends.
- The backing is perforated for easier application, and also has cutting guides for making size adjustments.
- Illustrated application instructions are included in each convenient 3" x 7" foil packet
- The KinesioTape Precut Foot application consists of a fan strip with a solid end and 4 tails, plus a solid I-strip. The fan strip is applied with the solid end at the heel and the tails extending across the ball of the foot. The I-strip is then applied across the foot, directly over the most painful area.
- The Kinesio Precut Foot tape can be used for plantar fasciitis, pain in the arch, heel or ball of the foot, swollen feet, and to provide support to the arch.
- 2 pink fan-strips and 1 blue I-strip - enough for 2 applications.
Kinesio pre-cut tape provides fast and effective pain relief and support for muscle aches and injuries. Kinesio is designed to directly target the fascia (skin layers) and muscle tissue to treat the cause of muscle inflammation and pain. Kinesio pre-cut tape is hypoallergenic, nonrestrictive, has a water resistant coating and is easy to apply. It can be worn for 24 hours a day and provide relief for up to 3 days.