Skip to content
Cambion Metatarsal Pads
- Painful lesions located at the metatarsal heads are some of the most common foot problems seen.
- Often they are easily relieved through the re-establishment of a normal weight bearing pattern.
- This can be accomplished with the metatarsal pad, which will take pressure off the painful area.
- Metatarsal pads are useful for conditions such as metatarsalgia, intractable plantar keratoma, tylomas, bursitis, periostitis of the metatarsals and associated joints, and painful plantar lesions.
- Small:Shoe Size 3-6
- Large: Shoe Size 7-10
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh