Thera Cane Trigger Point Release Tool
- Theracane is a self massager used to apply pressure to sore muscles.
- The unique design of the Theracane lets you apply deep pressure massage to hard to reach areas of your body on your own.
- It provides temporary relief from muscular tension, stiffness, tenderness and soreness.
- Includes a 16 page instruction manual.
- Available in green only.
- Optional instructional DVD sold separately.
Ease your aches and pains without hiring a professional masseuse with the TheraCane massager. The simple yet effective self-massager makes it easy to apply pain-relieving deep compression directly to hard, knotted trigger points anywhere they occur, breaking up tension even in the hardest-to-reach muscle areas. The TheraCane works by adding pressure to the muscles, which helps maximize the flow of oxygenated blood. This pressure aids in restoring muscle function by breaking up adhesions in muscle fibers and tensions, thus making the muscle work more efficiently. It's the perfect tonic for a recurring injury, a long day on the job, or an active afternoon in the garden. The Thera Cane, which comes in hunter green, measures 24 by 15 by 1 inches (W x H x D), weighs 2 pounds, and carries a lifetime warranty.