Thera-Band FlexBar Green Medium
- The Thera-Band FlexBar is great for athletes, musicians, painters, gardeners, kayakers, rock climbers, and others!
- Consumers, patients, and professionals are seeing the value and efficacy of the FlexBar, a lightweight, easy to grip, portable resistance exerciser for rehabilitating and strengthening hands, wrists, forearms, shoulders and elbows.
- Each bar is 12 inches long, with resistance levels that increase with each of four available color-coded diameters.
- Oscillation exercises are frequently paired with the FlexBar, which are helpful for activating various muscles and can vary based on oscillation direction.
- EMG evidence shows that FlexBar oscillation activates specific upper extremity muscles, which can be helpful in shoulder rehabilitation.
- This product is also an economical, simple tool for exercises such as activity simulations, wrist abduction, thumb strengthening, eccentric twists and soft tissue manipulation.
Treat Tennis Elbow, Golfer‚Äôs Elbow, and Tendonitis and Improve Hand Strength
Research-Proven Elbow Pain Relief
The TheraBand FlexBar is clinical-research-proven to be effective in treating Tennis Elbow and Golfer‚Äôs Elbow. The landmark study, covered by the New York Times, Reader‚Äôs Digest, USA Today, and many other national and International publications, showed that one exercise performed with the TheraBand FlexBar reduced elbow pain by 81% and increased strength in tendons by 72% for Tennis Elbow sufferers. The TheraBand FlexBar is a simple, cost-effective, surgery-free, and injection-free solution for Tennis Elbow or Golfer‚Äôs Elbow.
Simple and Effective
The TheraBand FlexBar is a flexible, durable device used to complete hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow exercises that improve grip and forearm strength through bending and twisting. It also provides excellent upper extremity stabilization exercises through easy oscillation movement. TheraBand FlexBar is perfect for those looking to strengthen the elbow, wrist, forearm, and hand for sports, painting, rock climbing, guitar playing, and many daily activities like opening doors and jars. The simple exercises are provided with the product. By progressing from one resistance level to the next, the FlexBar family offers a measurable, functional exercise and training program.
The Perfect Complement: Hands-On Professional Care
Trained healthcare professionals have the skills and education to provide comprehensive therapy and informed treatment. Physical therapists, occupational therapists, and other practitioners are uniquely trained and specialize in various treatment methods using the FlexBar. To experience hands-on healthcare for your injuries, rehabilitation or conditioning programs, visit the Performance Health website to locate a provider near you. To ensure you receive a 100% authentic TheraBand FlexBar, only purchase from your hands-on professional, an authorized TheraBand distributor, or an Amazon page that clearly shows the products ship from and are sold by Amazon.com.
- 4 levels of progressive difficulty
- Made from dry natural rubber
- Ridged design
- 12 inches long
- Made in USA
Exercise Instructions Included
The TheraBand FlexBar comes equipped with exercise instructions to ensure proper and effective use. These at-home exercises mean you can treat elbow, hand, wrist, and forearm pain without receiving additional expensive treatment. For example, the exercise for treating Tennis Elbow is a simple, single movement that is clearly documented in pictures (see below) and video. This is true for the other strengthening exercises.
The FlexBar is also portable for your convenience, providing you with a strengthening and pain relieving device that can be used at home and on the go. Easily take it with you on a business trip or vacation to never miss any of your workout or rehabilitation routine.