Skip to content
Illustrated Kinesio Taping
- Written By: Kenso Kase, DC
- Illustrates how tape works to support the muscles, remove congestion, activate the endogenous system and correct joint problems.
- This book is divided into three sections: Shoulder Girdle, Trunk, and Pelvic Girdle.
- In each section, a specific muscle is described, including an explanation of its function, origin, insertion and nerve supply.
- The clinical applications of taping also are described, along with a specific taping procedure for the muscle.
- Black-and-white drawings are prevalent throughout the text, providing clear examples for self-training.
- This book is basic in its approach, and the concepts introduced can easily be applied to practice.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh