Airex Balance Pad Elite
- Features all the same features of the regular Balance pad but with a non-slip top and bottom
- Combines both exercise and balance skills to increase strength, stamina, differentiation, and coordination
- Therapists can vary the challenge of the "wobble effect" by stacking two balance pads or by using one on a mat
- Other applications include:
- Mobility training
- Standing stability training
- Lower extremity rehabilitation
- Motor skill training to maintain balance
- The AIREX Balance Pad is constructed of soft specialty foam that will not absorb water
- It is also Sanitized to inhibit the growth of fungus and microbes, thus extending its life
- Measures: 19.5" x 16" x 2.5"
- Weighs 1.6 lbs
- Latex free
Balance Pad Elite‚ A Maximum Training Effect, Minimum Effort
The special waffle texture on the upper and lower sides if the AIREX Balance Pad Elite is slip-resistant on the one hand and simultaneously provides pleasant stimulation of the foot receptors during barefoot balance training on the other hand. Thanks to destabilization with the Balance Pad Elite, the body is constantly challenged in order to maintain balance and stabilize the joints. Training with the Balance Pad Elite can purposefully improve conditional and coordinative abilities in combination, for example strength, endurance, differentiation and balance.